Search results

1. Scott Miller

Hi! If you're powering it from the DC jack or the RJ45, it'll run on anything from about 6 volts...

Hi! If you're powering it from the DC jack or the RJ45, it'll run on anything from about 6 volts up to 28 volts. Peak current draw is about 40 mA, so we recommend using a power supply rated for at least 50 mA. The adapters we sell are 9 volts and 500 mA. The repeaters always ship with the...
  2. Scott Miller

Tracker4 - Status message telemetry

Still working on telemetry, though I did get the supply voltage reading working again. The issue there was that the ADC pin assignment changed between PCB versions 1.3 and 1.4, and it was defaulting to the wrong pin. v1.3 boards may have trouble (I'm working on that) but that was a beta version...
  3. Scott Miller

OpenTracker+ source code

Everything up through the Tracker3 is open source, either BSD or GPL. I thought I'd put the T3 code up on either github or Bitbucket but I'm not seeing it. I can give you an archive of the most recent version, but at this point I probably won't put it up on github until I've had a chance to...
  4. Scott Miller

OpenTracker+ source code

This should be the latest version. I'm afraid the revision history as such was lost when Freepository went away. If there's something specific you need, let me know. We should have archived backups.
  5. Scott Miller

Tracker4 - Wifi drops and very short range... Resolved

Hi all, Pardon the duplication, but I'm going to try to hit every open thread. Please consider this forum to be strictly peer-to-peer discussion for now. For anything that needs an official response, please contact support@argentdata.com. We're tracking all tickets through Zendesk there. I...
  6. Scott Miller

APRS SmartBeacon on build 161

Hi all, Pardon the duplication, but I'm going to try to hit every open thread. Please consider this forum to be strictly peer-to-peer discussion for now. For anything that needs an official response, please contact support@argentdata.com. We're tracking all tickets through Zendesk there. I...
  7. Scott Miller

APRS SmartBeacon on build 161

Hi Jon, Can you email support@argentdata.com if you haven't done so already? I'll get a ticket going to check out the Smart Beaconing problem.
  8. Scott Miller

Problems with Tracker4

9. Scott Miller

Tracker4 audio voltage on pin 1?

10. Scott Miller

I've made some fixes to the reconnection code. Make sure you update and give it another try.
  11. Scott Miller

Not really feasible, I'm afraid. I checked it out and it's too heavy a protocol to fit in the T4 without taking up way too much code space. Telnet with TLS might be possible, but unfortunately the WiFi module doesn't support STARTTLS and telnet over TLS doesn't seem to be widely supported. Also...
  12. Scott Miller

13. Scott Miller

Another Tracker4 not working as expected

14. Scott Miller

Got radio cable, Tracker 4 beacons, but...

15. Scott Miller

Internal Logging

Hi Lee, The internal flash is currently used only for storing voice samples. Internal logging was considered as a feature but that'll probably only happen in a future version that has support for USB.
  16. Scott Miller

Source Code location for SR-1

Hi, Sorry for the late reply. I'm afraid the ADS-SR1 firmware isn't open source. We might be able to add that in. Do you have a repeater already, or are you looking to buy? If you already have one, do you know when it was purchased? The Mk I and Mk II versions take different firmware. Regards...
  17. Scott Miller

Firmware version 165 posted

Update: Just published version 166. After letting a unit run overnight I noticed that the NTP time sync wasn't properly closing its network sockets, which would cause an eventual network failure.
  18. Scott Miller

Firmware version 165 posted

Hi all, Still holding things down pretty much solo, but in another 10-12 days we're supposed to be out of some of the lockdown restrictions. Firmware version 165 and WiFi firmware 50 are on the server, and you can use the 'update' command from the console or the button in the web interface to...
  19. Scott Miller

I think that wasn't mean to be a literal 'FS', but as an option name. Right now it doesn't matter what you put there - as long as you put any extra parameter on it, it'll make it full scale. Version 165 (and WiFi v50) is out. Run 'update' and it'll grab both.
  20. Scott Miller

Please hang in there, everyone!

Oh, and let me know if the connection behavior gets more reliable with version 49 or above. That's when I switched to the latest test build from SiLabs. Connection reliability has been one of the big headaches with the WGM110 from the start. It's had some massive bugs, like locking up silently...