Search results

1. K

Radio stays in tx

Ian - ZL1VFO - thank you for all the support and suggestions - On June 11th I was a staff member (1st Aid and Com's ) at an event that tends to attract Survivalists and Preppers with the focus of attendees to retrieve the pre-recorded announcement message. I documented 181 tests not including...
  2. K

Radio stays in tx

These setting before I had the lock up problem
  3. K

Radio stays in tx

Also please note when I initially tested the SD1 I was able to record and play back the announcement, set a security code, and use the dtmf ##96 Report Usage Count
  4. K

Radio stays in tx

PROGRESS ! I'm pretty sure I had tried the dip switch#4 already - anyway this morning I tried the SD1 and no lock on ! - I then did a couple test transmissions and it repeated TX as it should ( now I'm getting excited) ... So next I want to try the features - very limited success dtmf 0 it does...
  5. K

Radio stays in tx

Thank for your prompt response - tried to attach a pic - file to large I will try on Facebook - but anyway tried suggestion of 2 ft jumper of ultra low loss RG8 - X coax cable no apparent defects ... Connect radio to repeater still the radio goes into TX even with batteries removed from the...
  6. K

Radio stays in tx

Initial set up of features very excited - however after 1 day of operation something went wrong - the input radio ( tried a couple radios Baofengs and Puxing 888k ) the input radio locks on TX - tried fresh batteries, ordered 2 cables both same TX, tried switch #3 reset, - this lock on TX...