Search results

1. N7UV

T4: Changing Wi-Fi password

Another issue I ran into this morning. I attempted to change the SSID and user password for my t4 to access my "new" home network. SSID change worked fine, but I could not change my user password. I'm using the CLI. Build 161 show wifi_ssid0 MyOldHomeNetwork set wifi_ssid0=MyNewHomeNetwork...
  2. N7UV

T4: Setting up digipeater function

After finally discovering that my Yaesu FTM-400XDR radio does not support digipeat, I'm hoping that I can make the T4 in the same truck do the work. I have a serial interface to the T4 so I'm working at the command line. Build 161 So far, I've not been able to demonstrate that my T4 is actually...
  3. N7UV

APRS SmartBeacon on build 161

I spent a few hours today attempting to get SmartBeaconing running on build 161. All attempts failed. Using the GUI, I set Settings>Tracker>SmartBeacon on. I set the default beacon rate to 60 s, the low speed to 4 mph, the fast speed to 30 mph, the turn trigger to 23 deg, and the fast rate to...
  4. N7UV

Tracker4 - Status message telemetry

The telnet connection works just fine. That's pretty cool. Is there a way to make it ssh? Here's what I get when I enter the command "info" cmd:info Supply voltage: 4078 mV Uptime: 1914 seconds EWM status: OK Transmitter 1 Cooldown: 0 seconds CW ID timer: 1914 seconds CW inhibit...
  5. N7UV

Tracker4 received (thanks!) but not behaving

Received Tracker4 and unboxed it today. Have two UV-5 transceivers, each running in APRS service, so known good. Have the Baofeng transceiver interface cable shipped with the unit as well as home-made (cannibalized a Baofeng speaker/mic) cable that's known good. Interesting note: the 2.5 mm and...