Please hang in there, everyone!

N7UV

Good evening, Scott -

Like I said in answer to your post on another thread, my problematic T4 has not returned from never-never land after the upgrade. The upgrade screen did indicate S/W build 166 and Wi-Fi build 50, but that was the last I heard from it.

I'm running Windows 7 on this box, Windows 10 on my work PC, and have another couple of W10 devices that I can try to communicate with this unit, tomorrow.

Unfortunately there is no equivalent unit. I have used various Chinese tracker units with some success. That's the pity about the Tracker 4, it seems like a well designed hardware platform but without reliable firmware it's pretty useless. The developer is still selling them. No warning that they don't really work as described in any reliable way.

Unfortunately there is no equivalent unit. I have used various Chinese tracker units with some success. That's the pity about the Tracker 4, it seems like a well designed hardware platform but without reliable firmware it's pretty useless. The developer is still selling them. No warning that they don't really work as described in any reliable way.
Here, in Europe have a Poland manufacturer which made some interesting rigs. You can see it in http://microsat.com.pl/
Sorry Scott, but we was a lot of time waiting for you.