Problems With Syncing

Hey, I was previously just talking to Scott over facebook messenger, but I started to think that the things I was finding as I was going through my trip trying to get these POI to do the same thing and respond to the same remote might be useful to someone else. First suggestion I'll make to anyone just starting off is READ ALL of the documentation available. That'll help get a baseline.

I'm still having some trouble here myself though. So one of the issues, one that I just solved today came from one of the POI being in Shuffle mode while the other was not. This became quite a problem because it would just shift off of the setting I had put the other POI into, making it a real headache to find the root of all of the issues.

The problem I think is most easily demonstrated with the remote by pressing the brightness + / -. If only 1 of the POI gets brighter / dims then they don't appear to be properly synced. Now I've GOTTEN them synced up a few times, and when they are, they work amazingly.

At the moment however. I've got them both setup to my home network:

Name: Lefty

Brightness: 2
Group: 5
Enable WiFi: On
Use DHCP: Off
Network Strategy: Connect to any saved Network
Static IP: 192.168.1.251
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gatway: 192.168.1.1

Connects To:

Home WiFi Network

#2 Mobile MiFi Router (DHCP Avoids their Range)

#3 Hyperion
Default Login

Name: Righty

Brightness: 2
Group: 5
Enable WiFi: On
Use DHCP: Off
Network Strategy: Connect to any saved or open network or host network if not found.
Static IP: 192.168.1.250
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gatway: 192.168.1.1

Connects To:

Home WiFi Network

#2 Mobile MiFi Router (DHCP Avoids their Range)

#3 Hyperion
Default Login

This is my setup.

The problem:

Seemingly no matter what I've done I've been getting glitches which make it so that the lights end up out of sync, I'm not talking like a .5 second desync I mean 100% different patterns on different timings, or different colors.

BLAH ok well this is my setup, Time to start another thread, Remote IS responding to them (It'll blink Link but it won't change patterns.